Cross curriculum content enriches and supports the learning areas and adds depth to student learning. In NSW students study a range of learning across the curriculum content.
Cross curriculum priorities
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander histories and cultures
- Asia and Australia’s engagement with Asia
- critical and creative thinking
- ethical understanding
- information and communication technology capability
- intercultural understanding
- personal and social capability
Other learning across the curriculum areas
- civics and citizenship
- difference and diversity
- work and enterprise.
© NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) for and on behalf of the Crown in right of the State of New South Wales, 2012
We monitor each student's progress and provide additional learning support if this is required.
Our school uses learning programs and specialised staff where needed and we work in partnership with parents and carers to assist students who have special learning needs.
Our school is committed to working with Aboriginal parents and community members in developing personalised plans for our Aboriginal students.